VALENTINE’S DAY – THE GREATEST CINEMATIC LOVE STORIES DINNER
This Valentine’s Day, we’re taking a trip to the movies with a feast celebrating some of our favorite cinematic love stories. Featuring a 4-course menu, each dish is inspired by a movie moment – from a Beef Brisket Pastrami Sandwich amuse (When Harry Met Sally) to Sea Bream Ceviche on ice (Titantic), Truffle Spaghetti & Meatballs (Lady and The Tramp), and your choice of Lobster “In the Shell” (Splash) or Roasted Quail in Red Wine & Rose Sauce (Like Water For Chocolate). And for dessert, an “Escargot” Vacherin, a nod to one of our favorite scenes in Pretty Woman. With optional specialty cocktail and wine pairings to accompany, we’ll be serving up a Valentine’s Day menu that’s sure to be cinematic gold.
Tickets are $80 per person (not inclusive of tax, gratuity, and any Resy fees), and available now on the RESY.
Our 4-course Valentine’s Day menu includes:
- Beef Brisket Pastrami Sandwich amuse (inspired by When Harry Met Sally)
- Seabream Ceviche (on ice) with leche de tigre, rose water granita, sea beans, and gooseberries (inspired by Titantic)
Truffle Spaghetti & Meatballs with angel hair pasta, homemade pork meatballs, tomato confit, basil and mint (inspired by Lady and The Tramp)
- Your choice of:
- Lobster “In The Shell” with butter-poached lobster, feuille de brick “shell,” sauce Américaine, fennel, lemon zest (inspired by Splash)
- Roasted Quail with Red Wine & Rose Sauce, rose petals, glazed endives (inspired by Like Water For Chocolate)
- “Escargot” Vacherin, with Champagne meringue, blackberry sorbet, matcha whipped ganache, and mint leaves (inspired by Pretty Woman)
- Specialty cocktails and a $35 wine pairing option are available as additional add-ons.
- Please note we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions or make any substitutions, including vegan or vegetarian, as this is a set menu for Valentine’s Day. Please note that some dishes contain alcohol.