MARDI GRAS CRAB BOIL – TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to get your hands dirty at our the 189 Crab Boil! Buckets of fresh crabs, mussels, shrimps, corn, and andouille sausage poured onto your table, with a generous serving of sides from molasses corn bread to fried green tomatoes and sweet and spicy collard greens. Plus, enjoy live music from a New Orleans band, cocktails, and fresh warm beignets for dessert to finish.
Tickets are $60 per person (not inclusive of tax, gratuity, and any Resy fees), and available now on the RESY.
- Crab Boil with Dungeness Crab, Prince Edward Island Mussels, Black Tiger Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Pee Wee Potatoes, and Corn in our signature mix of spices (Old Bay, celery salt,
paprika, pepper, and chili)
- Molasses Skillet Cornbread
- Sweet and Spicy Collard Greens
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Remoulade
- Black-Eyed Peas with Cajun Holy Trinity (celery, red pepper, and onions)
- Fresh Housemade Beignets
- Try it with our Hurricane cocktail, made with fresh passionfruit, and dark, white, and overproof rum
- Live performance from a New Orleans Band
- Please note we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions or make any substitutions, including vegan or vegetarian, as this is a set menu for Mardi Gras.