HAWAIIAN LUAU AT 189 BY DOMINIQUE ANSEL
IT’S TIKI TIME!
FRI, AUG 17th 5-11PM & SAT, AUG 18th 5:30-11PM
We’re throwing our very own beachside luau at 189 by Dominique Ansel on Friday, August 17 from 5-11pm and Saturday, August 18 from 5:30-11pm. Join us for our Hawaiian luau dinner menu, which includes surfside favorites like Grilled Pineapple with Li Hing Mui, Lomi Salmon, Poi (served “grits-style”), along with Spam Musubi Tempura, tender Soy Brown Butter Braised Pork, Mochiko Fried Chicken, and more.
The menu includes:
- Grilled Pineapple with Li Hing Mui
- Lomi Salmon with Maui onion, tomato, green onion, sesame, serrano, and lime
- Coconut Rice wrapped in banana leaf with coconut milk, chili, and kaffir lime
- Poi served “grits-style” with a dollop of cold melting butter, Maldon sea salt, and black pepper
- Papaya Avocado Salad with sweet mustard dressing
- Spam Musubi Tempura
- Soy Brown Butter Braised Pork wrapped in banana leaf
- Mochiko Fried Chicken
- Hawaiian Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Fluffy Malasadas filled with Lilikoi Curd
- Coconut Water Shaved Ice with Pineapple Sorbet, Guava Syrup, and Pineapple Tuile
- Plus: plenty of tropical cocktails to go around!